Thursday, March 3, 2022

my lift Jesus higher youtube song and persecution exp.

      I am not angry at anyone, just wanted to show a lot of unseen things are happening to us Christians.

     a long time ago, posted a song which is in the above title.  After 2-3 days received a copy write notice which could result in losing my spot on the tube. At that time the song could be deleted.  Well I did some homework and found out the person was not a Christian, but a heavy metal musician and was into witch craft.  No hate from me , God bless them.  As a result I remixed the music with same lyrics.  Haven't released it yet.  The song praise God is much better now.

     While here would like to say, watching the House of Abraham  which is rising in Jerusalem, is a good follow.  three buildings in one spot.  1. Jewish  2  Islam  3  Catholic.   So far seeing this have one insight.

1.  The Jews put Jesus on the cross.  I love Jews and I know the true covenant of Abraham reveals their salvation during the tribulation period. Along with some Jews saved even now.  They said he blasphemes and says he is God's son.   That's why he went to the cross as sinning against Moses law.

2.   Islam,  denies God (Allah had no son)    1Jn. 2:18  the last times (days)  had already started then, as John reveals.  He says there are many antichrists. (    a spirit.)    v.22  after v.18  shows they deny the Christ and they deny the Father and the son.  

3.   Catholics exalt Mary above Jesus.  the Latin three tier crown has a Gematria of 666.  also above the gate is 666.   In 1 Peter 4:3  one thing Peter Jesus Apostle, in time past we walked in abominable idolatresses.    You will find idols all over the place.  Peter preached follow me.  Paul same , as I follow Christ.        The Pope claims to be in the place of God's son.  His cup of wine is supposed to be literally Christ's blood.  a cup of abomination.

     Why the stink?  because Jerusalem belongs to Jesus and the believers in Christ.  I see a prophetical picture.  Someone will come to steal Jesus election to the throne.  It is temporary Jesus will return and take his place.

No comments:

Post a Comment