Thursday, September 12, 2013

the amazing Jonah mystery

This paper which I have created, is a handout that is used to ask people to invite me to come and sing and share this awesome mystery.  All your life you have probably heard the story of Jonah.  The difference you were only told half the story.  God told me the other half.  How can one tell there is another half?
When you read the story of Jonah, (4 chapters)  it is only half the story.

The only way you can know the other half is by God telling it to you.  But I guarantee you when he does, you will ask is there anything I have ever seen or done in life more exciting than knowing the other half of this mystery.  I'm can not be more serious or honest.

Now let me ask you, if something like this is so awesome, wouldn't you want to tell it in person?  Besides after hearing it and you be sitting on the edge of your seats, you would need someone to pick you up and put you back on your seat.  I am being humorous and serious at the same time here.

Pray for me as the dark one does not want anyone to know this mystery for if they do it will change their lives forever.  By the way God has shown me many mysteries.  This one is available first.

I am convinced that when this about Jonah is revealed revival will break out all over the world.  One reason for that is no man or woman to my knowledge in the world knows this---unless God has told them also.

What a blessed man I am to be chosen by the triune God almighty to know such a wonderful thing.  My relationship with God is increased abundantly, and doubts about him are removed by knowing him and fellowship with a living God by his Holy Spirit.

The first half----   A. Jonah flees    ch. 1:3,10
                            B.  king David
                            C.  Jonah sleeps on ship.   ch. 1:6,10,15
                            D.  the whale   Ch. 1:17
                            E.  Nineveh      ch.1:2
                            F.  Jonah's  horror    ch. 2: 2-4
                            G.  He is on shore    ch. 3:2
                            H.  the gourd       ch.4:6
I put a copyright on the handout paper.     to contact me should be in my profile.

The way the message is shared is the only one of a kind in the world gospel music concert.  I write my own music,  I play the piano with my feet.  Also use graphic arts to help children understand  in their way.
because it is a God given love ministry, it all is free.   free will is  accepted and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment