Tuesday, March 25, 2014

testimony of my interpreting a dream.

Have had more than one dream from God , but this one is a wonderful testimony which will minister to your heart.

While asleep, saw clearly my standing by the water fishing. When casting the line to go over my head
the hook came behind me and caught me from behind. It was a difficult place to reach it.   All of a sudden  from behind was made to know the Holy Spirit loosed the hook for me.

While awake  knew right away what the dream meant.  At that time was very concerned about sharing my ministry on Christian forums.  What I mean is concern about making errors or mistakes  while sharing things about the word.  The dream was shown to me to say, if you get snagged by a mistake the Holy Spirit will help me out.  You can even go back and change it after the Lord shows the errors and how to correct them.  The dream and his offer of help are a wonderful blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment