Saturday, April 16, 2022

I just saw a sign.

      For a moment there was a problem getting here , but God fixed it for this blog.  Today is April 16,2022.  It is the Jewish calendar date of the start of pass over.  When going in the kitchen thought I would take out the trash.  Didn't know it was raining.  Forgot to add before going to kitchen was watching my you tube video---Holy of Holies.  So while outside , the sun going down in  the horizon, it was sprinkling light rain. There was over my house the most beautiful rainbow. It was perfect and as bright as you could ever see it.  

     The rainbow mentioned in Gen. 9:16 was for a everlasting covenant.  This I just now saw.  But guess what?  tomorrow is pass over and in Hebrews 13:20 , it is speaking there about the everlasting covenant through Christ Jesus blood.  More-- The Jews begin pass over today in the evening until tomorrow in the first half of the day. You can see that on the Hebrew calendar online.

     What has happened here is God is speaking to me that through his everlasting covenant , he has made me washed in his blood and then welcome to come before him to praise worship and give thanks, The invitation is to all who will come.  See my last blog about praise meter.  That was written about 1-2 hours ago. This sign was for you,me, and the whole world actually.  Maybe someone will accept Jesus invitation to be saved.  This blog may help someone find the way to Jesus. God bless in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment