Friday, February 16, 2024

big rainbow over my house very different.

 it rained this Monday and all day Tuesday.  just before sunset it began to clear.  The sun was on the Horizon and shined toward the last clouds. The rain mist was almost over.  Then it happened.  Though we see from time to time a rainbow, this one was four times wider than a normal rainbow. It took my breath away. the colors were so clear and rich. Add to that I had been studying Noah on Monday.  On Wednesday morning  I was watching you tube videos.  I watch Hobart Freeman messages. Look at this-- One caught my eye. it had just been posted 2 hours and had 2 views.  it was about Noah and the flood.  When does anyone have God put Noah on their mind for 3 days in a row?

God promised to not send a flood anymore. who sends this flood in these passages?   Isa. 59:19--- Jer. 46:7-8 ---Rev. 12:15-16.  Now look at Jn. 4:10-15---Jn. 7:37-38- 30.  How much? a river like a flood. To do what? give life and not a curse. How? receive the Holy Spirit who is that water.  

No comments:

Post a Comment