Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gen. 18:33 a talk with God.

Here is a man who has the priviledge to talk with God and God talk back.  It is very evident where the bible comes from in this.  The whole O.T. shows this that God talks with people.  The N.T. shows God talks to people through the son of God.  Jesus baptism shows where the father says this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased. He couldn't be a sinner then.  If he is a son he doesn't have to be born again.  He is a son then.  He pleased the father.  He heard the father and obeyed him in all things. 
Hagar left home and God spoke to her to tell her go back home.
Paul heard God by the Holy Spirit.  The Spirit and Jesus are always in union.  Jacob heard God speak and wrestled with him.  That's why the angel couldn't tell him his name.  His name was not ever revealed till the N.T..    Isaiah also called him wonderful----and councilor, prince of peace.  He told Jacob his name was wonderful. 
Jesus was the Prophet who spoke to the first saints.  personally.  That is God speaking to people. 
Here is one of many testimonies that happened to me.  Was out sharing the gospel in Fla.  went to a neighborhood area.  The instructions came clearly to me ,  turn right.  went down one block---turn right again.  Went down half a block and therre was a group of several people in the yard.  Then I knew this was the place.  I shared the gospel with them and everyone prayed that was there and received Jesus as their savior.  They were all joyful after that.
Another time a fellow said to me the Lord told him to meet my need. he put 80 bucks in my hand. I didn't even know him. He drove me home because I needed a ride.  He handed me some tapes because his tape player was broken. The tapes were from a church  2 hours away and the other 12 hours away. both in which I had attended.    One thing for sure he answers prayers which he hears. He is a living God and personally involved with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment