Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Gen. 19:21 Does God listen?

It is so encouraging to see God say--- see I have accepted thee in this also.
The prayer that was prayed was given, and went through the God of wisdom beyond human comprehension.  We see God's awesome decision.  Do you see the invite there?  Nothing was to trivial, or much to ask.  It appears that a man is talking with another man.  The possibilities sudjest details consider. That would show how God could stand before Moses and say the details of the tabernacle.
The authority of God is there.  God made decision and gave permission.  I feel the fear of God as I tell this wonderful news that God listens. He knows my heart completely. I lean on his mercies at this time.
I give him more than words from my lips when I say I love him.  I hear him now in the distant thunder. Oh the great power he has , to ask him to do for me and  consider all my other requests of the past. 
Over a year ago was standing in the living room and praying.  It was spoken to me a mystery. It was something not known and it came very clear to me.  A little over a year later was reading a commentary on the bible and there was the same word for word mystery.
Remember how God came and talked with Adam and Eve in the garden?  God spoke to them very clearly and they were in hiding.

The mysterry of Adam ,was that Jesus is called the 2nd Adam.  Out of Adam's side came his bride Eve.  Out of Jesus side came the bride of Christ. They are those who believe in the blood as a atonement for the forgiveness of sins. That blood purchased our redemption. We then became his spiritual bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment