Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gen. 37:8 hate developed from not understanding.

Joseph told his dreams from God.  The world will not receive us for the things we believe about God. 
The brothers completely hated him though he was not telling just dreams.  He was getting them from God almighty.  More than that, the dreams were including their future hope. They were actually presented so they would reject him and send him away to the place that would bring the fulfillment of the
dream that would bless them.     Jesus came saying he was the son of God and they called him a blasphemer. If they knew that was true they wouldn't send him to the cross. 
    So we learn that it is possible to tell the truth and be rejected and yet God turn it around for good. 
I have seen the devil slap himself many a time when he tried to do me wrong and it turned out to be a blessing in disquise. 
I remenber one day in the past when out sharing Jesus to a kid when a gang wanted to have me take them for a ride in my car.  They were all in the back seat.  The Holy Spirit peace was all over me. The Lord gave me a word of Knowledge and I began telling it.  It was the story of Samson. I told them how he used the jawbone of a donkey to whoop many people. As I was telling I found myself slapping the seat real hard.  Never could have thought to do that in a million years.
  They all were scared stiff and wanted out of the car right now.  Better have God with you when you witness.  He protects us.  What a wonderful blessing for me as I learned how God would do anything to protect me as a witness . All we say to others about God should benefit them.  Their wrong reaction would  possibly hinder the good for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment