Sunday, February 27, 2022

Gog and Magog pictured in Ukraine , God will protect Israel.

      I am sorry but cannot put video here till I learn how. I used to be able to.  Will share with you what I thought about,when the news of Ukraine and Russia came out.  Ezekiel 38 and 39 talk about the Gog and Magog attack prepared for Israel.  If it weren't for God and his son Jesus, we see what would happen like it has to Ukraine.  That is really deep thoughts there.  Also how easy to see just what Russia can do so quickly.  For us who know what time it is, this should quicken our faith.  God will do what he says he will do.  all mankind is not safe from communist countries but his people are under great divine protection.  His covenant of protection is awesome.  God is faithful and the greatest king ever.   Must say there are plenty of videos on my you tube channel.  David T. Coleman channel. try searching first for song (the table is ready) God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment