Sunday, March 13, 2022

A new look at prayer. # 1

      Wait a minute  In Luke chap. 11:1  The disciples of Jesus are standing right there with him.  They are seeing that they must pray to the  Father. verse 2  he shows a little about prayer.  It is  a tremendous great prayer.  Years ago when I saw this the question arose, doesn't seem like you have to learn to pray, just talk to God.  Many Christians pray without answers and they get discouraged.  They have this idea that God will hear and do whatever.  What is the key to unlock this mystery?   We must believe.  Look at Rom. 14:23.  This is a powerful example.  If they eat but with doubt they are sinning.  God hears not sinners. John 9:31 if you worship God and do his will, then he hears.

     Therefore they who pray and don't know how, plus they doubt will not be heard.  So if they worship in Spirit and in truth and do his will, he hears them. 

     Lk. 5:20  Is faith needed yes to this man his sins ere forgiven--by his faith.  That will be where you can start-- believe your sins are forgiven.  

     My desire in this series is to help you, not condemn you.  all we are is disciples.  Climb on board-- God has answered so many prayers for me I cannot count them all.  One example--I have had people I don't even know, and not at a church, hand me money.  Only thing I did was worship and serve God, only using faith and ( no other modern day gimmicks)  just pray and believe.     God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment